Australian Governance Academy
I was interviewed by Renata Bernarde , change agent and talent champion, as she explored what was required for a successful Board Director career.
We explored the many board career myths and shared tips and ways in which to be more effective as a Board Director.
Key amongst these are:
* your board career should be towards the end of your professional career
* don't leave your professional career too soon to start a board career
* to be an effective board director requires amassing a variety of business skills
* be strategic and start networking early
* be prepared - serendipity is the planning meeting the opportunity
The full interview can be found at the following link ....